Pajek is a menu-driven program for working with network data. It includes both visualization and analysis features. All algorithms are sub quadratic? so it suitible for working with large networks. It can be downloaded for free, and is one of the most widely used programs (alon with UCINET) for doing SNA analysis.
- standard network measures
- block modeling
- viz (w/ zoom, configureable graphics)
- multiple graphic export formats
- capability for working with descrete time data
- attributed data
License / fee:
- free for noncommercial use
- source is not open?
- linux & mac via Wine
Authors / contacts:
Vladimir Batagelj & Andrej Mvar (spelling?)